Left your business tax return to the last minute again?
With the tax return deadline looming, check out some top tips for keeping on top.
According to The Telegraph Small Business Connect there are several things you can do to keep your finances in check ready for the big day;
- Scrap the shoebox - keep some time in your diary at least once a week to keep things in order
- File into the cloud and link accounts - consider cloud accounting software to stay linked up with the bank and your business
- Digitise spreadsheets and receipts - upload your receipts in real time
- Squirrel money away - think about opening a separate bank account and save your taxes as you go
- Know your deadlines - don't wait until the last minute