British Small Business Awards 2017
The deadline for entries to this years' awards is this week, don't miss your chance to take part.
The British Small Business Awards is the leading celebration of the UK’s small business sector, recognising the nation’s best sole traders, micro businesses and small companies – as well as the services providers and advisers that support them. You can enter your business into as many categories as you like including;
- Community Business of the Year
- Disruptor of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Online Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Sole Trader of the Year
- Young Business of the Year
Entries close on 26th May and winners are celebrated at a flagship event on 1st November in London.
Click here to nominate your business, or somebody else's, today.