Random Act of Kindness Day
09:00, Saturday, 17 February 2018
February 17, also known as Random Act of Kindness Day, is a day to practice kindness and pay it forward.
How to Celebrate?
Every day should be a day to be kind, but here are some easy ways to spread kindness around on this day.
- Smile at a stranger at your bus stop.
- Say "thank you" to your bus driver for driving you safely.
- Compliment a friend.
- Buy your co-worker their favourite snack.
- Help your neighbour mow their lawn.
- Pay for the groceries of the person behind you in the checkout line.