SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE – A PROJECT CHECKLIST
Setting up a business website is something you need to prioritise early in the life of your company. Even if most of your customers come from local word-of-mouth recommendations, you would be leaving cash on the table if you ignored people further afield who need your help.
However, setting up a web presence can be a complicated, multi-step process that many of us get wrong the first time.
The project checklist:
- How to build your website
- Making a site with a site builder app
- Building your site with WordPress
- How to find good web hosting
- What content will your site need?
- Photographic content
- Long story short