5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A VIRTUAL OFFICE
Operating a small business can be a lot easier when you use a virtual office service... It removes many of the worries that starts ups and small businesses have about using their own address. The following are some of the most common reasons people order a virtual office;
1. Keep your address private. Many small businesses operate from home. This can save many new start ups a lot of money in the first few years. Unfortunately, it also means giving customers your home address. Using a virtual address service keeps your address off public websites and allows you to provide customers and suppliers with a real address. Do you really want your customers turning up at your house?
2. Permanently manned office. Our offices are open during normal office hours and staff are on hand all day which means you will never miss an important delivery or document that needs to be signed for on receipt. You can visit your customers without worrying if you are missing important letters, orders or payments.
3. Professional address. Does your existing address look like a residential location or an industrial unit? If a customer checks your location do you look like you are based in a commercial or business area of the town or will google maps show your true location.
4. Customer confidence. Customers want to see an address on your website. Using a virtual address allows you to display a real address for customers on websites, emails, and letters. Would you buy from a business that did not display an address or only offers a Royal Mail PO Box number?
5. One fixed address. A permanent address can save your business money and allow you to be flexible. Not all businesses are static and you may need to travel with your business or move into new regions as you expand. If you are managing a business from home you can move house or rent a new property without having to keep changing your business address.