GEW Workshop event: Develop an effective marketing plan for your business
09:30, Tuesday, 15 November 2016
As part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, Basepoint Crawley are delighted to host this half day work shop, which will take you through step-by-step how to develop a bespoke marketing plan for your business. It will be a hands-on practical session helping you to produce a marketing plan you can use straightaway.
Running the workshop is Sarah Boult; a marketing consultant who is passionate about helping small and medium sized companies grow profitably.
She is an accomplished marketing and communication professional with over 25 years’ experience, having held high profile marketing roles at commercial organisations including Carphone Warehouse, Motorola, Thomson Directories and Tia Maria International. For over ten years she was Head of Corporate Communication and Marketing at Surrey Police before setting up her own marketing consultancy.
She works with a range of clients and provides them with a flexible and personal marketing service. More details about Sarah can be found here.
In this session Sarah will cover;
- Making sure your marketing plan really helps you achieve your business objectives
- Knowing and learning from your competition
- Defining what makes you unique and gives you the competitive edge
- Understanding who your most profitable customers really are
- Setting objectives and goals for your marketing activity
- Developing a plan of marketing activity that you can afford
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of your activity
Spaces are strictly limited & advance booking is essential. To reserve your space, please contact the Crawley team on 01293 817717.