Workshop - Sarah Boult - Develop an Effective Marketing Plan for Your Business
09:15, Friday, 3 February 2017
This half day work shop will take you through step-by-step on how to develop a bespoke marketing plan for your business. It will be a hands-on practical session helping you to produce a marketing plan you can use straightaway.
We are delighted to welcome Sarah Boult who is a marketing consultant and is passionate about helping small and medium sized companies grow profitably.
She is an accomplished marketing and communication professional with over 25 years’ experience, having held high profile marketing roles at commercial organisations including Carphone Warehouse, Motorola, Thomson Directories and Tia Maria International.
For over ten years she was Head of Corporate Communication and Marketing at Surrey Police before setting up her own marketing consultancy.
She works with a range of clients and provides them with a flexible and personal marketing service. Sarah is based near Horsham and works primarily across Sussex, Surrey and London.
In this session Sarah will cover:
- Making sure your marketing plan really helps you achieve your business objectives
- Knowing and learning from your competition
- Defining what makes you unique and gives you the competitive edge
- Understanding who your most profitable customers really are
- Setting objectives and goals for your marketing activity
- Developing a plan of marketing activity that you can afford
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of your activity
Spaces are strictly limited & advance booking is essential. To reserve your place, please contact the Haywards Heath team on 01444 849250.