BE LIKE A PHOENIX - ARISE
Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake. Sara Raasch
Change is the only constant in life, so why do humans insist on resisting it? Are we frightened of the consequences or of our own ability to adapt? If the military do not change their tactics, what good would they be? Change of pace in today's society is iminently faster and it will continue to be so. From 50/60 years ago when mobile phones were not even thought of, television was something that happened somewhere else to today's fast pace games on Xbox and mobile phone with speakers in the ears to Alexa who can understand commands.
None of these things would have happened if it wasn't for the people who kept going and made it real. Not embracing change may mean a lost of ground and a company can stagnate. To help with facing a challenge and change headways, here are a few quotes to boost that engergy needed to do so :
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein
- Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. -Arnold Bennett
- Change is inevitable. Change is constant. -Benjamin Disraeli
- When you're finished changing, you're finished. -Benjamin Franklin
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. -Charles Kettering
- Change means that what was before wasn't perfect. People want things to be better. -Esther Dyson
- If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. -Gail Sheehy
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Your success in life isn't based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business. -Mark Sanborn
Be like a Phoenizx who arouse from the ashes - live life as it should be lived.