Workshops, studios and multi-purpose flexible workspaces available in prime business locations are a key element in Basepoint’s business centre offering.
For those businesses that require the benefits of shared facilities and on-site parking with the flexibility of an individual entrance and space, Basepoint has a variety of flexi space options including workshops, studios and light industrial business units to let, suitable for a range of office, storage, warehousing and production purposes in secure, managed surroundings.
Every Basepoint Business Centre has a variety of multi-purpose spaces, available to rent on easy in easy out monthly agreements.
Our facilities include:
- Digital Phones all configured for your business, with full support.
- Call forwarding, hunt groups, programmed diverts, conference calling.
- If we can't configure them to your requirements, it can't be done!
- Better than BT Business rates to most standard UK and worldwide numbers.
- Better than BT Business rates to most UK mobiles.
- Voicemail and direct dial numbers included.
- Broadband to your desk via cat 5/cat 6 cabling.
- Our Broadband is delivered on a 100mb dedicated line.
- Choice of service levels from £20 per month per office.
- Speeds up to 20mbs up and down.
- Technical support available - you are not alone!
- Your own personal mailbox.
- 24/7 access to your mail.
- Franking service and afternoon royal mail collections.
- Parcels and deliveries accepted for you by arrangement.
- Secure door entry system with key fobs for all occupiers.
- CCTV and Alarm system.
- Manned reception during business hours.
- Well lit car parks and common areas.
- All licensees have the option to sign a straightforward 2 week rolling license or alternatively we can offer other flexible terms to suite.
- Move in immediately…….same day
- 2 weeks written notice to terminate.
- Clear monthly billing with payments by Direct Debit.
- On site Basepoint management team.
- We take care of everything so you can manage your business.
- We arrange on site B2B Networking Hub events, seminars and other licensee events.
- Break out areas for informal meetings and meeting other licensees.
- Fully supported Meeting Rooms with catering and refreshments, AV equipment, flip charts and wipe boards.